Monday, August 24, 2015

True (New Species, #11) By Laurann Dohner

True (New Species, #11)True by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't know how to start except with this series isn't going to spiraling down, it just keeps getting better and interesting ... and sexy XD

True was first introduced at the previous book "Moon" in there he gave me a different impression in there he was more innocent more puppy like, with how excited he was about the Harley and stuff. however in here he was more in control, like the rest of the New Species, how do I explain this? when they get an idea of a mission in their heads they are devoted to it, he wasn't the stern dominating type.

- I liked how he developed a link with Darkness, because it looked to me that Darkness represts a mentor figure for True more than a friend, which was nice as well.

- The idea that introduced the heroine wasn't new since it was the same one that introduced the first heroine in book one "Fury" but in here she was manipulated I hated how the task force treated her. Even the New Species after knowing she was from Mercile treated her better.

- This was the first book that made me cry, The whole series had it sad grim moments but this one really tugged at my strings. especially the scene were she confessed everything she suffered when she was under the sedative

- I liked the big reunion that was done in her honor, it was cute and nice to see, and I couldn't help but notice every guy she new wanted her XD

Overall, *thumps up*





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment