Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hotshot (Buchanan-Renard, #11) By Julie Garwood

Hotshot (Buchanan-Renard, #11)Hotshot by Julie Garwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This one in the Buchanan-Renard series didn't contain a single Buchanan, which is a bummer but it's still a really great book.

This book was less intense on the action scale, and by action it's not the bed kind XD but the suspense kind. there wan't much mystery in it either since we knew the culprit from the get go, I think it was more focused on the characters themselves and their romance more.

- I think in here the heroine was my favorite character, she was so vibrant and good. Her goodness was more evident in how she treated people and brought them smiles and happiness like the hero, she gave him a sense of calm and settlement since with his line of work he sees horrible stuff.

- I liked the two friends the heroine made, the thee of them were totally different in appearance but all of them were good people.

- I liked how the hero confessed his feeling for the heroine it was such a cute and unique way.

- The interactions between them were so cute, like they instantly clicked as a couple, like there wasn't any awkwardness between them.

- I like the other couples as well, I don't have a favorite but it was nice to see the development of one and the instant attraction of another.

- Loved the epilogue

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment