Friday, August 28, 2015

Fanning the Flames (Jackson: Girls' Night Out, #0.5) By Victoria Dahl

Fanning the Flames (Jackson: Girls' Night Out, #0.5)Fanning the Flames by Victoria Dahl
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A very nice cute short story.

This is my first time reading about a couple in there forties, I liked that. It showed that love or even like can be at anytime, either it's been going on for a while or sudden.

- I liked the heroine's friend, she was so bold with a quiet facade.

- I liked how both were attracted to each other but tried not to make a move on it.

- There instant attraction after the igniting night was cute to watch.

- I liked the fact that the hero's future son-in-law worked with him and they have a close relationship XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment