Thursday, August 27, 2015

Fast Track (Buchanan-Renard, #12) By Julie Garwood

Fast Track (Buchanan-Renard, #12)Fast Track by Julie Garwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I feel like saying WOW cause I reached the 12th book XD this is the second series I have read that I reached this number ^^

Since the main couple here were introduced in a previous book in the series I've been waiting for their book, since there have been mention about them in two books. However, this book sent me into a crying fit since page one I'm serious from page ONE. It was such sad touching scene.

I liked the hero and heroine in here, the heroine acted as if she got over her crush but it's kinda ironic, when she started to convince herself to stop and start looking for someone else the hero got possessive and wants her.

- I liked how she started living with the hero, and have he knew how to manage her XD

- I liked how the hero got possessive

- The villains are kinda expected it was either from his side or her side, and the synopsis was misleading regarding the villain but maybe that was on purpose.

- I kinda hope the someone from her mother's family would welcome her, but I'm glad she has her own family so I'm glad to give them the boot XD

I LOVE JULIE GARWOOD!! *fangirling moment* XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment