Saturday, August 29, 2015

Mugs of Love (Stories of Love #1) By Norma Jeanne Karlsson

Mugs of Love (Stories of Love #1)Mugs of Love by Norma Jeanne Karlsson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I.LOVED.IT.TO.THE.CORE!!! I loved the book, I loved whole thing, I loved every single thing.
I don't know what to say to convey my love to this book.

Everything in it was cute from the heroine who was cute personified in the story to the hero to the friends to the kids. The heroine was cute and loving and kind and sweet, personally I can't see myself hugging a stranger just cause he asked if I needed help. I just wanted to be her throughout the story through the good and through the bad.

The hero said something that absolutely describes him in here, he's a caveman XD. he's the quiet kind with the tough badass demeanor but when he's with the heroine be really turns to a caveman with his one word commands "Mouth: that's for a kiss. Never: never letting you go" and stuff like that, he was totally sweet and good, and when he found his brother their interactions with each other were cute as hell.

- I loved every single character tat was considered a family or a friend in this book, from Emily, Garrett, Cody, Jordan, Hunter, Alyssa, Caleb. Jenna to Clyde, Arlene and Beverly.

- I loved the relationships that were in the book, from Emily with Jordan, to Clyde with Garrett. The friendship with Jordan was beautiful, they were truly like brother and sister, and they obviously loved each other and had each others back. Clyde was the closest thing to a father that Garrett had and I loved seeing them together, it was obvious to me that both loved each other, since whatever Garrett did Clyde was acting like a proud father. I loved the relationships that developed during the book, Emily's friendship with Jenna was cute which showed girl power in a way XD. The thing with Cody was the cutest, he was hesitant at first but between Emily and Garrett giving him unconditional love and spoiling him in both their different ways he didn't have a chance, I loved the hugging scenes between the guys and it was obvious Cody loved Emily very much, she was both a mother and a sister to him, since he's already in high school but every time she caresses his head he leans into her touch. I loved how Hunter and Alyssa took to all of them instantly, especially at the end when hunter and Alyssa got adopted by Caleb and Jenna, it was a good happy family.

- I loved the hard parts as well, when the kids were in the hospital it showed they cared about each other, it showed they were cared about but the rest of the gang, how everyone ran to them, how the guys went to seek vengeance, how Emily turned in to their guardian angel. Also, when Emily was in the hospital how the kids ran to her and cried, none of them caring that they were big or boys or adults.

- I loved the other couple in the story Caleb and Jenna, even their intro in the book was cute, when Emily tried to protect a women who was bigger than her in size from a much bigger adversary it was cute actually I imagine her as a puppy in that scene XD. This couple kinda hit it of since their into and it was cute how they got the back of everyone else, I kinda wanna know Jenna's background since it was mentioned couple of times that she had a tough past that made her not caring about what Caleb does in the Club. I loved the part when he proposed and she said yes and when they took the kids in, how he treated Alyssa with gentleness and love.

- I loved how the main couple understand each other, sometimes the heroine scares me since it seems in some parts that she literally can read his mind word by word. it was good since they avoided problems and misunderstandings, which was a bonus in here.

- Moreover, I noticed some repetition in here, one sentence that keeps coming throughout the book, when they kiss "Then she waits for me to take over, and I do"

- I even loved the tough parts, where they even torture the bad guys, they totally deserve it, maybe at the end it was a bit gruesome but it was justified, the only thing I can say that is reassuring me is I'm not the one who is seeing the mangled body they ended up with, and Jenna is one tough woman to be the only women who was there. I liked the part where everyone took revenge for their loved ones in their own way.

Overall, * sigh* I still don't thing thing I gave it the credit it deserves so all I can do is *all fingers up (consider them thumps please ^^)*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment