Monday, August 10, 2015

Valiant (New Species, #3) By Laurann Dohner

Valiant (New Species, #3)Valiant by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think so far this is gonna be my favorite book in the series or one of them, cause seriously this book is adorable.

I loved Valiant, I was interested in him since he was first introduced in the last book, but man what a book *sigh*. The Mine part was cute, and how he clings to her was as well.

- I loved how he and the heroine instantly kicked it off, it was weird at first since I know a Tammy and she under 5 yrs but I adjusted XD

- I liked the fact that the heroine had spunk in her and fought anything she didn't like, and wasn't prejudice.

- Every time I keep reading about their pasts (the New Species) my heart goes out to them and every time their is something worse being revealed, I started to question the real life pharmaceutical companies and I just hope that what happened in these books isn't happening in real life.

- I loved the difference in Valiant every time the heroine was around, when she is there he is all cuddly and cute, when she's not he's all scary and snarly XD

- I loved how they still don't know everything about human nature, which makes some scenes really cute like how they thought Pizza was nutritional since people eat it with gusto XD

- I liked how the heroine made friends with others like Trisha the heroine of the previous book, and others like Tiger and Breeze and 927.

- I liked the good news about the birthing it was cute to watch all three (I say watch cause in the way the author describes the sense I fell like I'm really watching what happens) ^^

- Oh yeah before I miss it again cause I've been planning on saying this since the first book, I love the naming thing, it's so nice.

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment