Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sustained (The Legal Briefs, #2) By Emma Chase

Sustained (The Legal Briefs, #2)Sustained by Emma Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was one hell of an entertaining book.

I've read a lot of positive reviews about this book and I agree that it's amazing. It was the typical womanizer falling in love with an amazing woman but has commitment issues.

- The most beautiful thing in this book in my opinion are the kids, how he interacts with them, how they are around him, how they want him, how he's proud of them, how the heroine and the kids became his life.

- I liked how Regan's third word was Jake

- I loved how he instantly got pulled in into their lives.

- I hated how he tried couple of times to move away and did but I'm glad he had his friends around.

- But still I think I love the bonding that happened between him and the kids more.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment