Monday, August 31, 2015

Night Angel By Renee Reeves

Night AngelNight Angel by Renee Reeves
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love the theme of a female caring scars from a tormenting past being and the guy who breaks through her barriers to her true beautiful self, and this book was such a story.

The hero had an instant reaction to her you can say love at first sight and being the tough guy that e is he didn't have a clue. The heroine lived in an abusive marriage for 6 yrs and finally she's out of all this torment, or that what she thought, but sadly she's being haunted by nightmares and flashbacks and caring permanent scars that doesn't allow her to live a normal happy life. Until they met.

- I liked how the hero was persistent about the heroine, not backing down yet not pushing her too far.

- I liked how gentle he was with her.

- And I have to note that this is the first book that I have read so far that the sex scene is spread for more that 2 chapters, like wow that's a long scene XD

- I liked the book but not overly much, the theme wasn't knew to me in fact it's one of my favorites, but I have to admit that I have read better ones, in here the hero was either going for her or trying to distance himself, she always was running and when finally she got sexual with him it kinda solved most her problems -.-

Overall, *thumps side-ways*




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment