Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Noah (5th Street, #1) By Elizabeth Reyes

Noah (5th Street, #1)Noah by Elizabeth Reyes
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have to say I had better expectations for it, but sadly I'm kinda bummed about it.

I was very intrigued by the synopsis since I'm not much fan of guys who are younger than the heroine, since to me any guy younger than me I see him as a kid even if towers over me, but some books I read made it good, in here it had a promising start and I was engrossed in it, but then things started to go down hell after the first 1/3 of the book.

The hero was a great guy, I don't have anything against him, but the heroine was the one who annoyed me.
The hero was a man of his word, he stuck by her, he's loyal and thoughtful, I liked how he spent all his holiday's with her. But the heroine, was such a pushover, first she thought it wrong being with a guy younger than her, then she started feeling jealous and hurt when he's with another girl, he professes his love and she's in denial, treating him like a kid. To me their thing felt so one sided where the hero pushes for more and he does things for her, and all she does is try to remain as they are and go do whatever she wants. She just got to me the wrong way, with her mixed signals.

- I hated the asshole Dean.

- Loved the friends, from both sides.

-The hero was so thoughtful it was cute.

- The heroine kinda redeemed herself at the very end, thought she messed up big time and I think he let her off way easily, anyway at the end it was good and a cute epilogue

Overall, *thumps 75% down*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment