Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Bear Meets Girl (Pride, #7) By Shelly Laurenston

Bear Meets Girl (Pride, #7)Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Personally I would add this book to the more cute humorous section of this series XD

- Throughout the whole thing the relationship between the hero and heroine was over the top funny: first she jumping on his lap always with the boyfriend jokes, and him hating her for it since he's the uptight cop. Second becoming a fake couple, then a real one since they obviously like each other and each other's surroundings XD

- I liked how the hero was a hokey obsessed fan he knew the smallest details like how the heroine skates like her dad, and how he has this hokey alter-like room in his house. It was kinda funny seeing his reaction to meeting her dad and meeting her teammates, I especially liked when the guys backed him up against his brothers and how happy he was because his brother were gonna be jealous (so child-like of him tat it was cute) XD

- The hero was cute with his reaction whenever any of her teammates did something like invite him or the like he was over the moon, especially with Novikov he actually been to do the impassible, becoming Novikov's first friend XD

- Hated the bear women especially after the dirty dochey move with the knee, and I can't help but feel she deserved her ending.

- Hated the human criminal guy, what he's been doing to shifters and the trophies were sick, and I cried a bit on that scene.

- I was happy when that lion dude ran away and I was hoping a bit that there would be a book between him and Sophie the full human who rescued him, maybe like she's under his family's protection or some other scenarios.

- I liked the relationship and the camaraderie that developed between Dee and the heroine especially since they had a pretty rough start.

- I liked how sweet the hero was to mostly everyone like the tiger girls and Hanna, and I think Hanna is creating her own clan in a way XD first Abby then the twin foxes and I think they will stick to her and become her foxes like Novikov's foxes XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment