Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Wolf with Benefits (Pride, #8) By Shelly Laurenston

Wolf with Benefits (Pride, #8)Wolf with Benefits by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I feel like I went through this book faster than the others XD

- I was as confused as the hero at the beginning of the book XD who comes to you and asks you are you my daddy? XD it certainly a guy repellent

- I liked the hero, Ricky was a go with the flow kind of guy, like a minute he was quiet staring at the wall totally not bored and another he's all goofy, then all action, he's confusing yet the word that always comes to my mind when I think about him is tranquil. He actually makes me feel calm ^^

- The heroine was a typical super nanny, who is taking care and basically raising her 10 siblings!! for some moments I hated her siblings because they were so narcissistic and bitchy, but it was obvious she was the only one who could handle them .. at first XD, I was happy that Ricky was with her, if he wasn't I think she would still be stuck around her siblings. And damn she's good at her job she's like the super manager or admin, she can organize anything and plan everything, and she handles Novikov and for their team that made her the equivalent of a deity XD

- I liked how she negotiated with the Russian bears she oh so tiny dogie and them so big teady bears XD Plus how they were all over her about her brother and then the big boos of those bears was praising her to her boss and asking if she were single XD

- I hated that bitch of a sister

- Loved Freddy, the science genius, he was so cute and nice, his instincts were good, and he was adorable even Novikov loves him which was obvious since he always plays with his but bosses his siblings around XD

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment