Sunday, September 27, 2015

Big Bad Beast (Pride, #6) By Shelly Laurenston

Big Bad Beast (Pride, #6)Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was certainly enjoyable and a great continuation for a great series ^^

Personally I wasn't expecting much from this book since shown in the previous couple of books the heroine was mean and so antisocial that she didn't care whether what she did was bitchy or not, and the hero was so in love with the heroine that he was silly most of the time around her, so goofy with heart-shaped eyes XD

- I adored the prologue it was so freaking cute, with them acting their usual self but in miniature form especially Ric, and his cousin/uncle's reaction when he told him he will get Dee was just so funny XD

- I liked the hero he was so tactful and took measured steps toward what he wanted, but if it weren't for the heroine angry kiss their relationship would have talked a lot longer to be initiated, but I liked how he talked her into and out of anything XD

- I liked the time when they started their vacation it was so funny seeing the reaction of the rest of their friends and family toward their relationship, and later after the claiming the reaction of all involved was funny especially the cousin/uncle of the hero XD

- I liked Abby and Hanna's role in the whole thing it was nice to watch their progress and involvement in the this weird eccentric group of friends and family of diverse type of shifters.

- I liked how the heroine's parents took to the hero instantly, specially after how her mom played with her dad's logic and reasoning shifting him from despising the guy to approving of him in matter of minutes.

- I loved how Ric was so nice and sweet with his taking back a cousin who tried to screw him over and still keeping his gentleness when his brother tried to steal from him and his father hiring people to hurt him, and I liked how he handle that scene pretty amazingly XD

- I admired how Dee instantly accepted Ric mating with him without any hesitation unlike the other women in the series

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment