Saturday, September 26, 2015

Beast Behaving Badly (Pride, #5) By Shelly Laurenston

Beast Behaving Badly (Pride, #5)Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This one just went into my favorite list XD

Even thought some previous books in this series were more humorous and entertaining but I liked this one it was cute and adorable with suspense edge to it, while maintaining it's humor even during the action.

- I loved the heroine since she got introduced in the previous book, she was the cheery happy and always good girl, but with a wild edge to her, she's someone you don't want trapped in, and what beautiful about it no one would have guess it XD

- I didn't like the hero from the first impression I got about him from their reunion scene, but with every single meeting with the heroine he started to shred off layers of himself and creating new ones because of her presence and influence.

- I liked how he was like the best Manny ever, because he certainly fits the bill XD

- I liked everything after they ended up in the bears town, how everyone reacted t the heroine and even the gruffest and the meanest of them were like cuddly teddy bears just trying to please her. Especially the older men XD

- I liked the appearance of her dad, especially after they met XD the first meeting between her dad and her man was so funny I couldn't stop for a while and especially when he kept saying he will have freaky grand kids since both the parents are already freaky ( can you blame him if you sum the gene pole of both parents they have Lion, Polar Bear, Wolf, Wild Dog. I guess it would always be a guessing game with the kids)

- I liked how after they got back to NY all the other females liked him, her best friend Gwen, the wild dogs females XD

- I liked how he had a hate relationship with his team captain especially when he strung him high on a pole XD I love that scene.

- I hated Dee most of the book, since she kept underestimating the heroine and belittling her, but I loved when the heroine showed her what she was made of, and how at the end they teamed up together.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment