Thursday, September 17, 2015

Hyde and Seek (Hyde #1) By Layla Frost

Hyde and Seek (Hyde #1)Hyde and Seek by Layla Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was full of ups and downs that it kinda was tiring to keep up.

First off I wanna say I loved all the people in there especially the main couple and the hero is my favorite (not just because is a beautiful sex god, but I'm not complaining *snickers*)

- I hated the mixed signals the hero kept shooting toward the heroine at first, but I was happy when he got his head out of his ass.

- I liked how she totally settled in with his friends whether they were the boys from the garage or his bar owning friends or rock players.

- I loooooooooooooved how sweet and thoughtful he was with her, like seriously he would do anything for her and tat was obvious from the get go.

- I liked how mature she was because seriously every once in a while some bitch comes and keeps taunting her about their previous sex life with her guy, not the guy was douche because he instantly kicked them out and told her everything.

- The stalker thing was creepy at first I was like the heroine thinking it's not much of a big deal, and at first I thought of any one in the book was sustainable of being a stalker it's gonna be James but surprisingly not and I was shocked by who it ended up being, and after that it was creepy and scary as hell for the heroine.

- And the hero is still too sweet, when he invited her dad, then visited her mom, tattooed her name on his body and building her a kitchen and much more sweet moves.

- What I didn't like were the ups and down and sometimes the repetitive fights they get, like when they blow up they start throwing some nasty shit especially the hero and I kinda got sick of it.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment