Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1) By Jill Shalvis

Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1)Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a really good start for what seems like a long and beautiful series.

I loooooooooooooved the hero in hero, he was the typical good guy in a small town but with a bike and leather jacket. He was so sweet and kind to the heroine, their story kinda reminded me of one of the couples in Nora Roberts story Montana Sky where the heroine was like a mouse and scared of guys because she used to be abused. Actually this story reminds me a lot f Montana Sky cause it also have the thing about 3 sisters getting together and trying t get along and to know each other.

- I liked how the hero found the heroine cute, how he made her more confident in herself and her sexuality.

- I liked how the people in the town encouraged them to be together, whether actually helping or gossiping XD

- It was frustrating to see that the heroine has trust issues when the guy laid it all out for her.

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment