Friday, September 11, 2015

My Commander (Bewitched and Bewildered, #1) By Alanea Alder

My Commander (Bewitched and Bewildered, #1)My Commander by Alanea Alder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

That.Was.Awesome!!!!!
I'm a female and I'm not ashamed to admit that I think I'm in love with both the author and the heroine XD
This is my first time liking a heroine this much, usually I respect them or like them, but I seriously loved Meryn.

It was a short amazing book, I loved everything about it, it wasn't just a shifter book I liked how it combined all the paranormal creatures together like a big organized unit.

- Obviously it was clear that the heroine is my favorite character. She was brutally honest and eccentric and quirky and funny and scary and cute and witty and adorable and a genius and sweet and again cute and mean when need be and strong and she certainly can stand her own.

- I loved how the family and friends of the her and the hero himself took her in immediately, it was like a dream come true for a loner like her to have so many people to care about and they care about her.

- I loved how open everyone was like the minor characters of the gay couple who own the cafe how even the grandmother of one of the guys was okay about them, it was really nice to see that they don't judge and discriminate.

- I loved the interactions between Meryn and the parents it was beyond adorable, how they keep on showing her affection, how they want her to call them mom and dad how they choke up with tears of happiness when she does.

- I loved how witty the heroine was, how even in uncomfortable situations out of her comfort one she used her impressive mind and acting skills to twist things into her favor like with that vindictive woman and the paparazzi XD

- I loved how it was easy for people to like her, like the fae elder guy and his wife (And for a bonus he knew about Doctor who ^^) her new Squire which was an awesome thing as well, like the bond between the servant and the master goes way beyond servitude which was cute to watch and know. And how she befriended the Sprite he's some sort f a fairy thing which was cute as well like he's a loner and shes a loner so she understood him and he totally took to her instantly.

- The way she plant fear and respect in strong warriors and men was amazing and shows strong character. I know I keep just talking about her but what can I do she's my favorite character and things basically revolves around her XD

This book was too funny that I had to stop reading for couple of minutes just to calm down after a fit of laughter so I can keep reading, it was THAT funny XD

Overall, *all fingers up-hands and feet*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment