Friday, September 11, 2015

My Protector (Bewitched and Bewildered, #2) By Alanea Alder

My Protector (Bewitched and Bewildered, #2)My Protector by Alanea Alder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm really loving Alanea Alder's books ^^

I loved the hero, he was so gentle and loving he practically worships his mate, and it's totally understandable that it practically breaks the heart. It's a fact that vampires are immortal but Gavriel is a unique case. He outlived practically everyone he knew he lived for over 10 thousand years, and I stress on the over since he can't remember much except the last 10 thousand years, but what's heartbreaking is that he lived it alone witnessing death and despair but still surviving for that one day when Fate would remember him and send him to his mate.

Oh and when he finally had his mate it was so cute, he obsessed about her, since finally finally he had his partner. And how she was protective of him was adorable too ^^ His bunny, his protector.

- I liked how she clicked instantly in their rhythm since having Meryn can't possibly a stabilized environment XD

- I liked how she adopted Meryn and how she got her unlike Aiden, like she's the upgraded version of the paranormal where she knew all the shows and movies that Meryn referenced to XD

- I liked how Ryuu settled in with them, how he manipulated Meryn, how the guys worship him because he knows how to handle her XD yet I'm curios about him, there is something that not everyone knows and the thing is that he still is hiding it from Meryn.

- I didn't like the conspiracy that has been going on Beth and Ryuu understand that Fate is taking precautions to save and protect something, and the fact that ferals are grouping and knowing secrets they shouldn't isn't settling

- I liked Meryn's minions they were cute, one is gay the other is handicapped but both took the initiative to learn saying like it was Fate that sent them, unlike the other trainees in the mansion these two look more like family that just trainees XD

- I liked the gay parents and the doting uncle, I can't imagine their family holidays XD

Overall, *thumps up* I'm seriously loving this series


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment