Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) By Richelle Mead

The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

YAY!!!! I finished Bloodlines ^^

I think I liked this book a lot, thought there were moments that pissed me off, still it was great.

- I liked Sydney in here, she was all action and always thinking about her husband ^^ Adrian and always there for helping others.

- I loved when she was called Mrs. Ivashkov XD

- I hated their fights over Spirit, and hated Spirit's way of using Tatiana's voice to push Adrian.

- I loved the discovery of the new knowledge about Adrian's cousin: (view spoiler)

- I loved the increase of Rose and Dimitri's appearance in this book.

- I kinda liked all the magic things with the witches and covens and spells it was new and cool.

- The idea of Wolf with Ms. Terwilliger still makes me smile cause they are totally unlikely couple and still present an interesting pair.

- Sydney's dad is still an ass, but I'm glad that Zoe is starting to see some light.

- I liked the transformation that came over everyone after the baby was introduced to them, how Sydney and Adrian were natural parents, how Daniala took instantly to the baby.

- Since this is the last book in the series I need to make a tribute to Clarence since he was a great friend to them through the whole series, his place became their safe haven.

- Lissa showed more emotions here than in the previous book, and I liked that, but I wanted to know more about her relationship with Jill, since they didn't take much to each other.

- I loved the epilogue how each couple were still together, still happy and still together, watching them and listening to them brought joy to me, especially when it came to Adrian, Dimitri and Eddie and their other halfs Sydney, Rose and Jill, oh and lets not forget Lissa and Christian XD since all of them faced sever hardship to get to what they are at now.

I loved Both Vampire Academy and Bloodline series and I hope there might be a future spin off series in store for us ^^

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Great review as always, Chumchum ^.^. I have heard that there's a possibility in the far away future of another spinoff to VA/Bloodlines but not sure if that was just a rumor or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read in one of the reviews I checked that if there ever gonna be a spin off the biggest possibility is that it might be about Declan. But I don't think that's going to happen since mostly everyone is happy but maybe it's gonna be about Neil or something I think he's the only one who's depressed and not living the happy life

      Delete