Saturday, September 12, 2015

My Healer (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 3) By Alanea Alder

My Healer (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 3)My Healer by Alanea Alder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Each book has their own unique beauty but reading the series book after book they just keep getting more beautiful that it should be sinful XD

Colton was a cute hero, since book one we saw evidence of his caring and selfless nature, how he had Meryn's back and how he helped Gavrial. But in here he was soo soooo cute.

- I noticed that he's always the one who meets the mates first, he found Meryn then Beth and then his own mate XD

- I loved how the heroine had her adoptive brother and how they cared about her, their love for each other was evident, and all their love for Penny was more than telling.

- I looooooooooooooooooooooved the scene when Colton meets Penny I think it's my favorite, it was so cute seeing how he caught his breath almost suffocating then instantly claiming her and being a doting proud father in a matter of minutes.

- I loved how Penny blossomed in the Alpha state, I loved how instantly she bonded with Meryn, how she defeated 3 warrior units and gave them hell XD how she obviously adores Colton, and how much he adores her was cute, I loved the part where he's feeding her bears naming them after people he know and cute was just an understatement.

- I liked how the women always referred to Colton as cute and adorable, like when he talked about food or when he lay on the picnic blanket and each fed him something XD

- Meryn was cute here too, when she keeping giving funny commentary or when she's with her EGIT (Evil Genius In Training) XD

- And Penny was certainly an EGIT since she can hustle grown centuries old men in poker and defeated them in training XD

- The comment at the end that Sascha might be her mate made me laugh so hard especially Colton reaction to it XD

- Finally we got to know some info regarding the ferals reasons, it might not be all clear but we started to get to something at least.

- I also loved how Penny was adored by all, even Ryuu missed her absence and it's the first time ever that he blushed XD

Overall, *thumps up*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment