Saturday, September 12, 2015

My Savior (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 4) By Alanea Alder

My Savior (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 4)My Savior by Alanea Alder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*sigh* I don't know what to say ... except I cried A LOT in this book.

- Loved Amelia, she was so cute and bubbly.

- I loved having a second Meryn, and the fact that everyone got scared that there was two of them was funny, even Ryuu got scared and that was saying something.

- I loved the similarities she had with Meryn and how they made perfect sense to each other, and I loved the parts were Amelia hugged Meryn and Meryn freaked out every time.

- I loved the parts where Amelia lost control with her powers she's such a badass, but I didn't like the part with the necklace.

- the crying parts: first it was about Darian, which Amelia and his mother saved, but Keelan was the biggest issue, I kept crying and crying over him, he was so kind and sweet and cute in the way he always gt scared of the females in the morning or when the guys ganged up on him in the store, and even now just writing about him I'm blubbering with tears ... But I'm keeping my hopes up, he CAN'T just die like that on us, they said he's alive but missing his souls and now that his brother came to the Alpha State they can get back on the bad guys and retrieve his soul and he will be back he must be back. I got attached to all the characters and personally can't lose them.

- Oh yeah and it seems Darian is a prince is mom is the Fae Queen so if you look at it now Meryn is connected to many powerful and influential families in their paranormal world which should in to something.

Overall, *thumps up* can't wait for the next book I just need to know about Keelan's condition.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment