Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Player Next Door By Kathy Lyons

The Player Next DoorThe Player Next Door by Kathy Lyons
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was okay.

- I liked how in contrast the hero and the heroine were yet so in sync, he was an athlete she was an academic person and their behaviors were so different yet they were the ones who understood each other.

- The thing I didn't like here, was how they were in sync yet in a way they hid the truth from each other, both are hiding their true feelings.

- The ex was a douche and so in the clouds that he can't even take a hint.

- I liked how his friends instantly took to her

- I liked the game scene were he confessed and she did the same while rejecting the other guy and then the coach using her as an incentive XD

This book was short and good

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment