Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Stand Of Honor (Stand, #1) By Cathryn Williams

Stand Of Honor (Stand, #1)Stand Of Honor by Cathryn Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's a great story.

I loved the heroine from the get go, she and the hero had an explosive chemistry. Like the hero who loved her for her forwardness, and being truthful to her natural, she didn't have any secret, what she felt she said. I liked the hero, he had been dealt a crappy hand of bad luck since he was a kid and I liked that the heroine could break through to him.

- I liked how the heroine was a badass and all, I read before about a hero training a heroine in MMA but this is my first for the heroine to go into the championship.

- The dad was an ass.

- I liked how the heroine could kick ass, especiallyyyyyyy Faye that bitch deserved it both time XD

- I liked how Nick and Zane were friends through and through.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment