Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5) By Richelle Mead

Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book hands down the most emotional one so far from both Vampire Academy series and Bloodlines series.

- I started crying since the ending of the previous book, but in here I kept on crying throughout the book, from the beginning till the ending, from sad moments, from lonely moments, from happy moments, from every agonizing moment when any side started to think of the other.

- I loved how strong Sydney was and I respected her all the more, what she went through how the author depicted the type and methods of torture she suffered. How she interacted with the other prisoners, how she never gave up, simply she was a human with a strong core.

- I loved the reunion it was so heart wrenching especially her reunion with Eddie. Since book one I thought that they certainly looked like siblings more than friends and they were perfect as twins. I loved how close they were, how Eddie confided in her, how he was one of the few she trusted whole heartedly.

- I liked how Trey and Angeline were together, how Trey didn't care about anything else other than what was important to him which was Angeline, throughout the series he showed how good of a guy he was.

- I looooooved how Ms. Terwilliger cared this much for Sydney, from her actions it was obvious that Sydney was more to her than just an apprentice. I just wished that she was there in the reunion as well, and she would have been sooo proud of Sydney.

- Loved the whole proposal and marriage but the problem was the people around them, both asshole dads were in their typical douche bags behaviors, and I was proud of the mom, a bit disappointed in Lissa because she though he just married for some diplomatic immunity but I'm glad that she sided with Adrian.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment