Monday, September 14, 2015

Suddenly Royal (Suddenly, #1) By Nichole Chase

Suddenly Royal (Suddenly, #1)Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Not my first book where a girl discovers she's a long lost relation to royalty, but it's my first one in contemporary.

- I liked the heroine sassiness and boldness, she was a good girl who didn't take crap from anyone.

- I liked the hero, I had the wrong first impression at first but I was totally wrong about him, I thought he was a player but turns out he's a a great guy, educated, cares about family, animals and charity. He has the making of a great king because it's obvious he cares abut his people.

- I liked how close she got to people first with her best friend and Bert, then with her college friends, then with Chadwick (especially with Chad he became like a second best friend where he gave relationship advice and she helped with his, and how he cried when he saw her hurt) plus the suites too, like Rebecca

- I cried at the part where she lost her dad, I had high hopes for him, since the aunt of the hero kept asking about him I thought they might hook up later when he's better. But I cried when she heard the news, then when the paparazzi hounded her and she got hurt then when she finally reached him, and not a minute too soon.

- I hated the fact that she kept pushing the hero away because of fear, and I'm glad for Chad's poke XD

- I liked how the hero's family instantly welcomed her into their fold, actually the whole country did

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment