Saturday, October 3, 2015

Bite Me (Pride, #9) By Shelly Laurenston

Bite Me (Pride, #9)Bite Me by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't know with what I should describe this book, whether it's action filled or cuteness filled or funny. I think I might go with 60% action, 40% funny.

- The heroine has shed off her layers in this book, since in her introduction in the last book, she seemed distant and aloof but here there are more emotions and affections involved.

- The hero was kinda like a caretaker, especially how he took care of her, not thinking anything she did was truly annoying since he bared with it and still took care of her, like she keeps eating his honey, breaking into his home, creating holes in his walls, and sleeps in the kitchen cupboards .. naked. XD

- The heroine seemed kinds naive, first not realizing he likes her, then being careful, and then thinks overly about what she might feel or not, not realizing since she's a honey badger she's a hard shell, and obviously she was the initiator in their relationship.

- I kinda liked her family after she called them to start their mission, and how the hero and uncle acted around each other.

- I enjoyed the panda especially when it included the kids, then it was funny, but mostly he was boring.

- I liked how the heroine developed a kinda loyal relationship with the two bears in the hokey team, Lock and Novikov, especially Novikov since he doesn't like anyone and not everyone likes him.

- I'm glad that sick bastard who hunted and butchered there people met his end.

Overall, *thumps up*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment