Thursday, November 26, 2015

Dark Heat: The Dark Kings Stories (Dark Kings, #0.1-0.3) By Donna Grant

Dark Heat: The Dark Kings Stories (Dark Kings, #0.1-0.3)Dark Heat: The Dark Kings Stories by Donna Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dark Craving:

Cassie and Hal are a cute couple ^^

I liked the instant attraction between them, and especially how he was the soothing kind and protective guy, while she was the vulnerable sexy lonely woman, it kinda reminds me of the hero of Catherine Anderson, which I totally love, because a guy should be able to take care of his woman and these guy take that to the next level. okay all the books I read have guy doing that but Hal is the kind of sweet and kind not the macho alpha kind.

I also liked how Cassie didn't run away and she instantly embraced Hal's true self ^^

Night's Awakening:

While Hal and Cassie make me think cute, the couple in her Guy and Elena make me think sexy XD

I don't know why but it does make me think that, make me because both sides thought it was lust as first and embraced the idea, or maybe it's because they didn't hesitate to jump each other XD

The make me also think of them as teenager, with their alone time and the hush-hush vibe going between them XD

But also in here I liked that Elena didn't run away from her dragon.

Dawn's Desire:

This couple is an another cute couple ^^

With the heroine as a huge klutz and the hero emanating the bodyguard protective vibes YUM!

I liked this one too because in here we get more action, more deeper. I liked that the hero KNEW how he felt he just didn't want to believe it, but I loved how protective he was of her.

I liked the part when she discovered his true identity, her reaction was the most honest and normal since seeing rel dragons for the first time would scare anymore, but the fact that she got over it and approached her dragon was cute and lovely.

Passion’s Claim:

This part of the novella was like an epilogue for the last 2 couples. The first part was about Jane and Banan which was cute, about how Banan surprised her with presents and a proposal.

And then we jump to Guy and Elena and their stupid miscommunication/misunderstanding, both sacrificing their happiness for the other, when both are still in love with each other deeply yet so ignorant of the emotions of the other, but it had it's happy ending so it's ok too

-------

I loved all the short stories that were included in this book, I loved how all the woman embraced their dragon's especially Cassie XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment