Thursday, November 26, 2015

Rock Chick Reckoning (Rock Chick, #6) By Kristen Ashley

Rock Chick Reckoning (Rock Chick, #6)Rock Chick Reckoning by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok in here it the couple tugged more at my so easily moved heart strings XD

Since the couple were Ex's and knew each other in a private way before so this angle was new, but what tugged at my heart this time is how each of them misunderstood the other, her not trying to reach out and trying to know what pains him, him testing her and dumping her over her band.

- I kinda understood the emotions waring in the heroines heart in the story, being stricken when he dumped her and grieving for a year then discovering later that it was his way of testing her if she would come after him.

- I kinda hated how the heroine clung to her band as a protective shield, at the beginning because it was all she had and was but then it became kinda annoying.

- Hated her parents of course, hated his dad at first but was truly shocked at the end.

- This is the first book in the Rock Chick series that had included an epilogou which is nice but a bit distracting and diorienting, since they arleady in the epilogou mentioned the couple in the next two books with their kids and all that which kinda ruins the whole anticipation of a next book, anyway I'm an epilogou lover so I don't mind.

- I liked when the authors shifts to another Rock chick POV shegoes back to the way she used to write in their own books, like with Eva having good Eva and bad Eva XD or with Roxie when she calls Hank "Whiskey" and such sort

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment