Friday, December 18, 2015

Only a Promise (The Survivors' Club, #5) By Mary Balogh

Only a Promise (The Survivors' Club, #5)Only a Promise by Mary Balogh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm kinda embarressed cause I've read the next book which is the 6th before this one hehehe .. he ..XD

I actually liked this one, it kinda reminded me of Flavian's story, especially when the hero didn't think that the heroine has much of an impact of a first impression, thinking that she might be insignificant and how wrong both men were XD

- I think the heroine is very brave, because for me I can't imagine ever suggesting for a guy to get married, I avoided saying propose of purpose because it wasn't a proposal it was a deal, at first.

- I liked how they started to get more comfortable with each other, like how it felt like friends with benefits in the middle then they realized that it went deeper. (view spoiler)

- The deal with the hero and his detachment theme still didn't reach me well

- I liked the grandma and her sister XD

- it was kinda sad with the grandfather

- I liked how he recounciled with his dead friends family and how he was the heroine's pillar of strength and likewise she was his pillar.

- I liked how the hero and his friends handled the asshole guy at the end and how he ended up confessing to his wife and dancing under with her under the moonlight XD

- Since I have finished all six I hope there is a seventh for George

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment