Sunday, November 22, 2015

Rock Chick Revenge (Rock Chick, #5) By Kristen Ashley

Rock Chick Revenge (Rock Chick, #5)Rock Chick Revenge by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think is is my favorite after the first two books, ok I still don't have a favorite in this series since all of them are that good and each story is unique and has it's own pros and cons.

- I liked the background layout, the thing when they grew up together, the fact that he liked her before she slimmed down, that she was one of the few people that were his favorite.

- Loved the part where he protected her from her sisters dagger like tongues.

- Liked how his mom actually teared up when she discovered that they were together.

- I kinda felt bad for Luke since it took Eva a really Looooooong time to believe that he honesly wants her.

- It was kinda fun watching the black women gang team up with them after all the tasering that happened in book 1&2

- I loved that in this book it was mentioned that Tex is officially dating Nancy, Jet's mom, I feel like doing what Roxie did when she discovered that Tex likes Nancy so I'm gonna do it XD (Tex and Nancy sitting under a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G~~) XD

Overall,*thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment