Monday, November 16, 2015

Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick, #3) By Kristen Ashley

Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick, #3)Rock Chick Redemption by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The stories keeps getting better and better and the more the author introduces and mentions the other characters the more I want to read about them.

- Looooooooved the couple here.

- I especially loved that the heroine was Tex's niece and their first meetings was so cute

- The hero here was like all the previous ones and I feel this would be a constant pattern, not like I mind though, not with the "Hot Bunch" XD

- I liked how the heroine settled instantly in the folds of the Rock Chick crew especailly with the gay couple, oh and even her friend settled with them XD

- I loved the scene when they had a "girls night" and she broke down and everyone got mad especially Tod and I loved that!

- Oh and lets not forget her parents those two were hilarious XD and how she teased Tex over his crush with Nancy XD that was over the top cute XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment