Sunday, November 22, 2015

Rock Chick Renegade (Rock Chick, #4) By Kristen Ashley

Rock Chick Renegade (Rock Chick, #4)Rock Chick Renegade by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book 4 was full of roller coaster action, man how my emotions got played around with in this book. One second I was all happy and gung-ho the next I was sad and uncomfortable, and next I was crying my eyeballs off and then back to the happy ... Yeah roller coaster action alright XD

- I liked the heroine, she was the kind of kick-ass type that I personally didn't expect especially considering her job, she was the the female human version of Clark Kent: Social worker by day -> Kickass Vigilante at night XD

- I liked how the Rock Chick crew instantly were like best of buds with her XD it was nice to watch how she went from WTH to uncomfortable then all mushy and protective when it came to the Rock chicks (btw to me the gay couple Tod & Stevy I consider them in the Rock chick crew, so I always imagine them with two gay guys) XD

- I liked how she considered the two kids as her own and how those kids obviously cared about her but didn't want to show it

- I liked how Vance bulldozed his way into her life, and with his came everyone else

- I liked her uncle, he was more father to her than anyone else, I liked his birthday present to her and how she responded to it, and (view spoiler)

- Again Tex was hilarious whenever he showed up here, not that he got much of an appearance but he sure leaves an impact, I liked when he became the heroines sidekick XD

- (view spoiler)

- Loved the ending, and especially because I didn't expect that they would go and visit his mom, since I thought it was just a background story, but my favorite thing in this scene was the fact that they took the two kids with them on the road trip and moantain camping XD it was cute I wished that they would go all out and adopt them.

- Since Sharline and Darius got introduced in the books I loved them instantly, and I loved how they proved to the heroine that they weren't bad and got themselves out of that world even at the risk of their own lives, and how Sharline became like a foster mother and then became Lee's receptionist! Xd that was so awesome XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment