Friday, December 18, 2015

Scandal And The Duchess (MacKenzies & McBrides, #6.5) By Jennifer Ashley

Scandal And The Duchess (MacKenzies & McBrides, #6.5)Scandal And The Duchess by Jennifer Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I delayed reading this book for months if not a year, since from the discribtion I didn't think it was ecourageable.

I honestly thought that since in the discribtion it said the she was a young widow and they were seen in a scandalous moment, that she wouldn't get along with him at first because he would ruin her reputation or something. And how wrong I was.

- The heroine was very sweet and kind, personally I wouldn't be ok with a drunken guy stumbling across me and landing on me in the night and be ok with it when he hugs me, personally I will be freaking out since he's a stranger, he's a guy, and he's a drunk. But no the heroine was very calm and kind to him and even took him with her in the carriage to take care of him and even brought him breakfast in the morning.

- Steven our hero, since the beginning was very infatuated with the heroine, and all what was happening gave him to excuse to stick close to her XD

- I liked the parts where the other members of the family were included especially Ian, since even here his love for Beth was very evident, I really like their appearances in other books because it gives us a glimpse of how others view Ian and even to them it shows how he loves Beth and his family and how smart he is XD

- I liked how steven took care of Rose and stuck with her throughout the whole thing.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment