Friday, December 18, 2015

Darkest Flame (Dark Kings, #1) By Donna Grant

Darkest Flame (Dark Kings, #1)Darkest Flame by Donna Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok I don't know why I took forever to write a review for this one since I finished it couple of weeks ago XD

I have to say I liked this couple very much but they aren't my favorite since I favor the cute ones more XD this couple however was very reliable and resourceful since he's the recorder of history and she an MI5 agent XD

- At first I thought this book will have very misunderstandings and distrustfulness since she came to spy on them then turned to them for help but surprisingly not much, since some trusted her from early on.

- I have to say I liked the hero, he follows his leader but not by the letter since he knows everything and die at take shit from anyone. And since everyone always fights with Con and later on the bad guy with try to makes them doubt him but I will trust whatever this hero decides since he knows whatever happens so he won't be mislead

- I really felt bad for the hero and heroine when they were captured by the dark cause those guys were seriously are assholes

- I'm really curious about Rhy's Dragon King lover since at first I thought it was Con but when their animosity seemed real not misunderstandings I started to wonder but I don't think he was ever mentioned so far

- I liked the entrance of the Warriors here and it seemed that in the Warriors series the Dragon Kings made an appearance since some scenes indicate previous actions with their United efforts

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment