Sunday, January 24, 2016

Falling Into Bed with a Duke (The Hellions of Havisham, #1) By Lorraine Heath

Falling Into Bed with a Duke (The Hellions of Havisham, #1)Falling Into Bed with a Duke by Lorraine Heath
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the love stories that Lorraine Heath creates they full of everything that a story need, emotions, events, unexpectedness and much more.

Though I love her stories sometimes I dread reading them if I'm a bit honest. I know that dread is a bit a strong word but it's kinda true. Her stories contain truth and a dose of reality that in some of them I can't help but think they are a bit dark, but the way she twist that darkness to happiness and happy ever after is totally worth it, and that's the pull that I can't resist.

- I loved the heroine she was so bold and smart and straightforward, I liked how she stayed calm and straight faced whenever someone wanted to deliver a jab and I knew without a doubt that she would have K.O-ed them in an instance

- I loved how the hero was so obsessed with her since he first saw her, it kinda gives me hope that their might be someone who would be the same toward me as well XD

- I can say without a doubt that my favorite part was the latest couple of chapters especially when the hero told her dad who has a reputation that is similar to a mafia don that he likes her legs XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment