Sunday, January 24, 2016

New Leaf (Mystic Creek, #2) By Catherine Anderson

New Leaf (Mystic Creek, #2)New Leaf by Catherine Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Catherine Anderson is one of my favorite authors, I always go to her when I feel for a need for a good happy story with cute parts and gentle kind hero's.

The first Mystic Creek book is one of my favorite books and I've read it over 3 times already XD and knowing that there would be a series just made my day ^^

This second book wasn't a disappointment but I need to be honest and say I still favor the first book.

- The way the story began was very interesting with the heroine having a secret and the hero is oblivious about it and then bam! Everything starts to unfold.

- I liked when the hero decided to help her and how all his family backed them up, I honestly thought that his parents were planning to make the thing between them permanent not just temporary XD

- And OMG when they introduced her daughter I was shell-shocked, I always have known that children and extremely impressionable, having nieces and nephews myself but seeing to which degree this child witnessed wrong behavior was very shocking indeed.

- I felt very sad when the daughter was very against the hero since the beginning but I like how they developed and ended up being very much satisfied actually XD

I felt the ending was very abrupt and I would have loved an epilogue but I liked that it was a happy cute ending ^^

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment