Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A Demon and His Witch (Welcome to Hell, #1) By Eve Langlais

A Demon and His Witch (Welcome to Hell, #1)A Demon and His Witch by Eve Langlais
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm starting to really fall in love with Eve Langlais, her books are just that good this is my second series with her and I'm loving them XD

- This is my first time having demons and stuff as my main cast and I have to admit they are awesome

- The heroine was tough as nail and so headstrong and stubborn and the hero was perfect for her just perfect he didn't take shit for an answer and always have back what he was given double the amount and his dirty mind was exactly the type that the heroine needed XD

- The way the hero tried to prove to the heroine that he was over his manwhoring days and he wants to be as domestic as possible with her was really sweet

- The way the heroine was tortured every day was painful and how everytime the hero was worried about her was sweet too

- Believe it or not but Satan is starting is matchmaking business XD he's the one who hooked the main couple together XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment