Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Beauty and the Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #2) By Jessica Clare

Beauty and the Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #2)Beauty and the Billionaire by Jessica Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This one was so cute XD

- Since the previous book we know who the main couple for this book are

- I liked the idea of the depicted beauty and the beast theme, but truly I felt their was a big deal of the phantom of the opera too

- The heroine was really quirky and bold and didn't hesitate in seducing the hero XD

- The hero was really cute, since he was disfigured and all that he was quite truly an innocent so basically a Virgin XD

- I hated the part when people thought she was with him only for his money and the increase in their number only increased the heros distrust and he already had low self esteem

- I hated what happened between them at the end, like seriously dude u have the worst timing in the planet but I'm glad they cleared everything up XD

Overall,*thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment