Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Stranded with a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #1) By Jessica Clare

Stranded with a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #1)Stranded with a Billionaire by Jessica Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I would like to extend my apologies to the main characters, because of my misunderstanding of their situation I kept this book on my shelf for a long long looooooong time XD

I really thought that's it's gonna be a billionaire having an island fling with a native pretty girl and then they would start to miscommunicate between each other and thankfully it wasn't like that XD

- I liked the idea of the club and how close they all are XD

- I liked the part when the couple were at the island it was so spontaneous and liberating XD

- I liked the fact that all his friends liked her especially the royal one, the part when he was trying to hit other in front of her man was funny XD

- I didn't like the misunderstandings that happened like how she runs away everytime he fails to explain his feelings properly or how he spouts the wrong things at the worst time possible

- I liked the part where he was so desperate to have her like when he bought the places she works in or hire investigators to find her XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment