Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Wrong Billionaire's Bed (Billionaire Boys Club, #3) By Jessica Clare

The Wrong Billionaire's Bed (Billionaire Boys Club, #3)The Wrong Billionaire's Bed by Jessica Clare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was more into the fun side XD

- But let me make something clear I hated Daphne here and even in the previous book but here more.

- I liked the main couple, the heroine was all prim and proper and the hero was the model icon for playboys

- I liked that there was more to the hero that appearances like how he can cooks and all that

- I didn't like the idea of pining after a guy but getting friendly under the sheets with another

- I liked the heroine in here she had a strong spine and I kinda hated her sisters when one of them called her a cold bitch nearing the end

- I liked how different the couple were yet they were so alike and understood each other

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment