Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Captive Bride By Katharine Ashe

Captive BrideCaptive Bride by Katharine Ashe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was nice but I felt some parts were unnecessarily prolonged of repetitive, but I enjoyed it nevertheless ^^

- I liked the hero and the heroine, they both has their misunderstandings from the start, she thought he was only joking when he kept proposing to her for the 100th millions times and he thought she didn't like him enough, God they were frustrating

- Then the thing with the annoying selfish brother happened, and then he became jealous of a ghost, she became a target of a ghost and yeah it kinda gets frustrating with these two more and more

- I didn't like the girl the brother was crushing after she was a bit flighty seriously who loses their virginity one day and the next she changes her target to another man.

- The heroine was so ignorant of the hero I kinda wanted to smack her over the head she didn't get it till he spilled it out to her word by word.

- I loved how she stood up to her parents especially her mom it was kinda cool XD

- I was intrigued by the ghost and the aunt he didn't act with her the same way he acted around the heroine and he seemed gentler and kinder to the aunt I'm really looking for her next book regarding the ghost

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment