Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Somewhere I'll Find You (Capital Theatre, #1) By Lisa Kleypas

Somewhere I'll Find You (Capital Theatre, #1)Somewhere I'll Find You by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to say this book really didn't grasp me.

- I liked the hero and the heroine, they were both stubborn and determined and likeminded people who were driven toward their purposes and I enjoyed that about them.

- It was a bit ironic really to have the person ur married to and u detest and hide from to be the same person u desire and can't have enough of XD

- I hated that the heroine knew who he was before he did and she tried to hide it and I was glad that he knew later but still at the beginning of the story, I'm just glad to avoid the deceit concept early on

- I hated how the heroine kept on and on about her career and him and her career personally all I kept thinking is dude get a break and change the subject for a bit XD

- They just kept running around in circles and taking things from bad to worst but I'm glad that they eventually ended up understanding each other and they got through each other's thick skulls

Overall, *thump side-ways*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment