Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Wolf's Capture (Kodiak Point, #4) By Eve Langlais

Wolf's Capture (Kodiak Point, #4)Wolf's Capture by Eve Langlais
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a very nice book and it really progressed with the discovery of the villain though we still don't know his true identity. But I have to admit though it was great and received high rating it is my least favorite in the series.

- The background story for both characters was extremely gloomy especially the heroine. Though I liked her attitude she would do anything for her freedom and survival and I liked how she never gave up. The hero is another matter he came in in a way as average I liked how his mentality was strong and all but his continuous doubt was a bit annoying.

- I liked how both the hero and the heroine adapted and adjusted to being in a small confine and how they bugged each other try to unsettle the other XD

- I liked how the hero finally made the heroine's dream for freedom come true, and even when things almost went downhill the heroine kept her faith with the hero and never doubted him.

- I loved how the rest of Kodiak Point welcomed the heroine and not even for a second did they think of rejecting her, and finally I got to know how long she was in an almost slave status and boy how it hurts my heart.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment