Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mirrorlight (Once Upon a Time-Travel) By Jill Myles

Mirrorlight (Once Upon a Time-Travel)Mirrorlight by Jill Myles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first of a couple of short stories and I have to say I loved them!! They weren't like the others with a twist in a fairy tale it was more like a myth or a legend come to life like time travel related artifacts and stuff XD

This book centers around a heroine that no one thinks has much of a future and doesn't trust with a hero she can't even have a conversation with but in a way they connect through a mirror and through time XD

- I liked the idea of two people who though they don't have much in life but in a way found someone to connect to and what more that someone isn't from their timeline

- the background story for the hero was a bit sad and I almost cried near the end but thankfully what I was scared would happen didn't happen

- I liked the ending and what I loved most about this authors endings is that when the hero and heroine are finally together they stick like glue to each other when they think there is the slightest hint of them being separated from each other XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment