Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Grizzly Love (Kodiak Point, #5) By Eve Langlais

Grizzly Love (Kodiak Point, #5)Grizzly Love by Eve Langlais
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a greet finale for this series.

I enjoyed the hero since book one and in happy this was a happy funny book like the rest and not so much of the gloomy serious

- I liked how cute and funny the hero was, he gave off the image of a naive boy but deep down he was way intelligent than he let on.

- I didn't like how the heroine kept turning him away, I understand she's a married woman and all that but I just can't understand how she stuck with her marriage when it was none existent.

- The husband was an ass in happy for the state he ended up in at the end of the book he totally deserved it.

- And finally we get to know who the big villain who was the biggest mystery in the whole series.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment