Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Shimmerlight (Once Upon a Time Travel) By Jill Myles

Shimmerlight (Once Upon a Time Travel)Shimmerlight by Jill Myles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok this one was in the same pattern as the last but with another artifact as a link and this time it's the artifact itself she falls in love with which is kinda nice in a way.

- I liked how the hero instantly grew attached to the heroine since she is the first ever to make him to back to a man just with hero touch

- I liked how comfortable they were together even though they didn't know each other long

- And this hero hands down is the oldest hero I read about timeline wise XD

- The ending was a bit sad for the heroine and more so for the hero but the end of the ending was nice XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment