Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Once Upon a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #4) By Jessica Clare

Once Upon a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #4)Once Upon a Billionaire by Jessica Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I liked this one a lot it was really cute XD

- Thought I hated how the hero was patronizing and kept on insulting the heroine even when that wasn't his intentions

- I liked how the heroine was so sweet and well liked by everyone

- I liked the first meeting between them and how the hero was so attracted to the heroine

- The fact that this time the heroine was more of the forward kind when it comes to intimacy is kinda funny here since the hero looked like the nerdy ignorant type cause in some scenes he sounded like a virgin XD

- I liked later on how the hero was desperate for her I always like those in this series it seems XD

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment