Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Romancing the Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #5) By Jessica Clare

Romancing the Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #5)Romancing the Billionaire by Jessica Clare
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was my least favorite in this series

- The hero was overly desperate like seriously what's so good about her, don't get me wrong I'm a female too and having someone who would get desperate over me is like a dream but I honestly think the heroine doesn't deserve him

- And the heroine was really making a big deal out of their past like seriously he made a choice and she's blaming her whole life over it and it's not like she pointed the facts to him outright, I believe that the hero was blamed unjustly he was basically played by her and her dad

- Throughout the book I felt the dad was a big asshole but through a letter with few paragraphs he kinda redeemed himself but I still hated the heroine till the very end of the book

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment