Tuesday, May 10, 2016

One Night with a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #6) By Jessica Clare

One Night with a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #6)One Night with a Billionaire by Jessica Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book a lot and it was a great finale for an enjoyable series ^^

- loved the main couple since the beginning of the book and main guy since the beginning of the series

- For the most part I was like what does the hero see's in her?! (The girl he used to crush after) and I started to question his sanity cause obviously she was a terrible person

- I didn't like Daphne who was the sister of two of the heroines in the series, I know she suffers and all and the things become more clear at the end of the book but I feel that I have no sympathies for those kind of stuff because she choose the drugs over the people she cares about and she attempted to suicide couple of times when she overdosed and that isn't a simple matter

- I liked how the hero would bribe the heroine his way was so adorable

- I liked how the hero liked the heroine just the way she was and didn't want to change a thing about her

- Kinda loved the heroine's best friend I hope that she would be included in the other series with the bridesmaids and the billionaires XD

- I liked how the hero solved everything at the end he made it sound so simple and easy

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment