Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Billionaire and the Virgin (Billionaires and Bridesmaids, #1) By Jessica Clare

The Billionaire and the Virgin (Billionaires and Bridesmaids, #1)The Billionaire and the Virgin by Jessica Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've only read one series by the lovely Jessica Clare and I feel I'm soon gonna become an addict XD

I liked this book a great deal with the super naive heroine and the cynic but who falls in love at first sight hero, it was really nice to have the hero be the one who falls in love at first sight for a change.

- I liked how the hero Pursued the heroine since the moment he met her, it was really cute actually to see he's making an effort.

- Ok their first couple of dates weren't ideal and I have to admit the first one was a disaster, but thankfully they soon made the deal to be honest and show their true self.

- Ok I hated the fact the hero here was kinda like the equivalent of the villain but I guess it couldn't be helped with his raunchy business which me being a woman have to state yes it is degrading and I hate it.

- I liked how eventually the guy wanted to be a better person for her and changed himself and his business.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment