Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Snow Queen's Captive (Once Upon a Time Travel, #3) By Jill Myles

The Snow Queen's Captive (Once Upon a Time Travel, #3)The Snow Queen's Captive by Jill Myles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

That was one interesting story, when u think snow queen Elsa comes to mind and the Queen from Narnia, but in this case the snow queen is started more like the Narnia one then became Elsa XD

At first I was hesitating because I didn't want the heroine to be a bad guy from point one it's kinda felt that it was mean to her like she finally got a second chance in life and she is forced to play the bad guy

- I liked how she didn't want to play the bad guy and tried to find way to save herself and avoid harming anyone

- I liked her progress with the hero, hoe hesitant he was at first then bit by bit he opened up to her and love her it was beautiful to see

- I liked how the hero became attached to her, they lived like a family as he so didn't want to leave her (I went to all gooey during those parts)

- I hated what happened to the heroine at the end and how everyone was mean except the hero and how they were reunited was beautiful

- I hated the girl who plays the heroine in the story the girl who is supposed to be the good guy in the myth cause she was mean and only wanted what was best for her and she felt self righteous about everything

- The epilogue was cute and endearing XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment